- Hits: 48713
San Dimas High School provides an academically challenging educational program resulting in high student achievement. With the continued strong support for education in our community, we expect to maintain this high-level of academic excellence. This web site is part of a continuing program to make school information available to all members of our community. By broadcasting information through the Internet, students, teachers, professionals, or simply the curious will have the opportunity to explore San Dimas High School and its many fine programs.
To best serve the students and community of San Dimas High School, we inspire all students to excel in a safe and challenging environment by valuing academic rigor, individuality, enthusiasm, and responsibility.
San Dimas High School will be the San Gabriel Valley’s premier center for powerful teaching and learning, rigorous academics, and diverse activities in a community of integrity and respect.
The expected school-wide learning results detail what students should know, be able to do, and understand by graduation.
- Read and listen with understanding
- Write and speak with clarity
- Use technology to access, organize and present information
- Challenge themselves continuously
- Participate in and accept responsibility for learning
- Produce quality independent work
- Solve problems and express ideas creatively
- Respect all beliefs and cultures
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior
- Create and maintain a plan for the future
- Work to promote causes greater than themselves
- Inspire others to move toward a successful outcome